Only a few appointments left in Feb! Booking March/April now. Contact kristen@klsmithphotography.com for information about available appointments.

Memories, Dreams and Reflections



1. Me! - picture of yourself (you don't have to show your face). What are you most proud of accomplishing in 2010?



2. I Love You - picture of your husband, boyfriend, children, pets, etc.
While this obviously isn't one of the better photos I've taken of the Monkey, it's such a typical moment for him. He is *all* boy, in all the good ways. Easy going, laughing, smiling, into everything. Such a sunshine boy.


3. Still Laughing... - a moment you're still laughing about now...tell us a story.
We had an unexpectedly warm fall day in October and spent the afternoon playing in the park with a girlfriend and her dogs. Monkey was loving the sunshine, being goofy and affectionate. It was just a fun afternoon.

4. Winter Wonderland - a picture that reflects Winter.
Last Feb, Monkey experienced snow for the first time.


5. Birthday - share a birthday picture (your own or someone you love).

6. Friends - a picture with friends (this could be your friends or your children with their friends).


7. I Was Inspired... - could be a picture of your inspiration (person or thing), or inspired by...
This was the first photo I took that I felt captured "that moment". It gave me hope that I could catch the images I wanted of my son's life if I put some time and effort into it. It's still one of my favorite images.

8. Spring Fever - a picture that reflects Spring.
My little sunshine boy


9. Travel or Vacation - a picture taken on vacation or on a recent travel experience, OR of a place you'd like to travel.
Washington, and it's always nice to go back.


10. Summer Days - a picture that reflects Summer.
Gotta love the water park with Daddy

11. A Day In My Life - a picture of a typical day in your life.
Toys, Toys everywhere.

12. All Smiles - a picture that makes you smile or of smiling faces.
I love how he can smile with his eyes.


13. Autumn Harvest - a picture that reflects Autumn/Fall.


14. Family - a picture of your family or a picture that represents family for you.
We splurged on family portraits this year. It was nice to be in the pictures for once.

15. Celebrate! - a picture that reflects a celebration.


16. Let's Do It Again... - a picture of something you'd like to do again soon.
Little man loved swimming. I'm looking forward to this summer and swimming with him again.

17. I Miss You - a picture of someone or something you really miss.
It's been 3 years in November since I lost my "heart" dog. I'm so glad I took the time the last year or so she was with us to take some lovely pictures of her.

18. Beautiful - a picture of someone or something you find beautiful.
My horse came a long way in 2010, from the race track to the show ring.


19. Dress Up - this might be a picture from Halloween or not...but someone who is all dressed up!

20. Macro - share your favorite macro image.

21. Holidays - a picture from the Holiday of your choice.
Christmas Best

22. My Favorite - share your favorite picture or memory from 2010.
They're all my favorites. That's why they're on this list. 
23. Don't Ever Change - something you love about yourself, someone, or something that you never want to change.
Monkey is so curious. In such a lovely, bubbly, happy way.

24. Just Because...So There! - share any picture(s) that you really want to share, but doesn't fit in any other category.

25. Hopes and Dreams - share what you hope to come or dream for 2011. Feel free to share an image of your choice.

More than anything, I want to grow and learn.

3 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

So many great shots from the year - looks like a ton of incredible memories were made. I love your autumn harvest shot.

Unknown said...

I love your "I was inspired" shot, I know the feeling!! and also your "summer days" shot, so cute! Love the water!!

Simon said...

Lovely collection. Your little one is so sweet. I love spring fever-such nice lighting, and beautiful and your hopes and dreams.

Post a Comment

I love constructive opinions. I also enjoy keeping in touch, please leave a contact email. Thank you for spending a moment with me.