Only a few appointments left in Feb! Booking March/April now. Contact kristen@klsmithphotography.com for information about available appointments.

Project 365 Day 4

I love dry erase boards and always have them around. My husband (boyfriend at that point) wrote this message on a board hanging on one of my boards in June 2005, days after his return from Afghanistan. I left it there. I found it today while cleaning out my guest room closet. I have a job for the board, and the message is fading and almost unreadable. I took the picture to capture it. That message has staying on that board, and in my mind, for five years. I don't need the board anymore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love constructive opinions. I also enjoy keeping in touch, please leave a contact email. Thank you for spending a moment with me.