Only a few appointments left in Feb! Booking March/April now. Contact kristen@klsmithphotography.com for information about available appointments.

Horse and Rider Portraits

Since my family and I have been sick this week and the weather's been nasty, my photo editing is a bit behind. But I'm looking forward to spring! Along with the horse show season kicking up, we have high school seniors needing portrait sessions, more weddings, and all kinds of outdoor fun.

It's also a fun time for Horse and Rider Portraits. We all take and love photos of our horses, but how many great shots do you have of BOTH of you? I like to have more than just horse show action shots. I like to have some nice Portraits!

I did a fun shoot with my friend Liane Moore of Brunswick Farm and her 4 year old Oldenburg Mare, Capella this fall.





If you're interested in doing a horse and rider session this spring, let me know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love constructive opinions. I also enjoy keeping in touch, please leave a contact email. Thank you for spending a moment with me.