Only a few appointments left in Feb! Booking March/April now. Contact kristen@klsmithphotography.com for information about available appointments.

Comforts of home {Ft Campbell Photographer}

Since it was photographing my own child that spurred me to pursue photography, it makes sense that I really enjoy shooting children.

But I knew really quickly that traditional portrait style just wasn't for me. 

I wanted the laugh, the eyebrow (in the case of my kiddo!). You know, those expressions that makes you say "that's so *child's name*" when look at the picture. 

That's why I love shooting at a child's home. They are comfortable, relaxed. 

Happy kiddo, happy photographer. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love constructive opinions. I also enjoy keeping in touch, please leave a contact email. Thank you for spending a moment with me.