Only a few appointments left in Feb! Booking March/April now. Contact kristen@klsmithphotography.com for information about available appointments.

Starry Night: Doodle- Offered For Sale

I can't even tell you how impressed I was with this little girl. Let's just say I wouldn't kick her out of my barn for eating cookies in bed. ;) Doodle is APHA Tuff To Boss, a 2 yr. old chestnut Tobiano, While she's just as photogenic as the other Starry Night ponies, the pictures don't show you how wonderfully balanced her movement is- very cool in so young a horse. Despite being slightly downhill when I took these pictures, her movement had reach, implusion and suspension. If you're looking for sporthorse prospect with some flash, you couldn't go wrong with this little lady. Her personality was solid enough that I would have zero concerns making her up as a kid's horse with a competant trainer. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love constructive opinions. I also enjoy keeping in touch, please leave a contact email. Thank you for spending a moment with me.