Only a few appointments left in Feb! Booking March/April now. Contact kristen@klsmithphotography.com for information about available appointments.

Merry Christmas



I love Christmas. It is my favorite holiday- fellowship, family, faith and beautiful moments.

As a Catholic (and a Catholic-school educated one at that), I have strong color associations with major church events. Christmas is gold, silver and red. I like white lights, gold and silver ornaments and decorations, and touches of crimson. While this drives my husband nuts, he tolerates my insistence of this brand of beautiful at Christmas.

I took this picture on Christmas Eve. It is the Rosary that my mom gave me at my wedding and the Bible that has lived on my nightstand for years. I own several bibles- I like to mark when I read and have taken several college level classes that involved Biblical texts. This one is not marked, simply read and held.

The only editing I did was play with the color temperature. I'm still not completely happy with it. But it captured the general feel I was going for.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love constructive opinions. I also enjoy keeping in touch, please leave a contact email. Thank you for spending a moment with me.