Only a few appointments left in Feb! Booking March/April now. Contact kristen@klsmithphotography.com for information about available appointments.

Container Gardening

I have many hobbies and all of them benefit from my photography. There is something about recording your accomplishments, however small they might be, in a way that not only captures the moment but also how you feel about it.



One of my newer hobbies is gardening. Because my husband is a soldier and the Army moves us, I've had to learn to garden in a way that is mobile. We use containers of all types and shapes.



We focus on growing edibles. It started with some tomato plants picked up at the farmer's market and has expanded to include herbs,  other vegetables and some fruit. Fresh, healthy food is another hobby of mine so the food we grow is very much appreciated!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love constructive opinions. I also enjoy keeping in touch, please leave a contact email. Thank you for spending a moment with me.