Only a few appointments left in Feb! Booking March/April now. Contact kristen@klsmithphotography.com for information about available appointments.

Why I love photography



I love this picture. I snapped it this afternoon right after my son's nap. It is not a fabulous picture from a technical perspective. But, it captures {that} moment. He's watering our container garden. It's one of those things that I want to teach him- where food comes from. 20 years from now, I can look at this picture and see him discovering the world around him.

I started looking to educate myself about my camera because I was so dissatisfied by the studio pictures we had done. They didn't capture who he was in that moment. This picture, for all it's faults, does exactly that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love constructive opinions. I also enjoy keeping in touch, please leave a contact email. Thank you for spending a moment with me.